Monday, March 27, 2006

Laughed lately???

When was the last time you laughed hardest???

Still thinking? Don’t worry, u r not the saddest person around. We all have forgotten to laugh, laugh at the silliest of things. I don’t know why this happens, but it does.

However, today I can say, I LAUGHED my heart out. It’s this thing that happens to me. If i feel too sleepy, i break into giggles and just cannot stop. It happened to me at work today and it felt great. I laughed for around 20 minutes straight, tears rolling down my cheeks, my friends certain I had a head injury.
It is a relieving thing, to know you can still laugh crazily. I’ve had mine… what about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'll have mine jab teri shakal dekh ke hasi aayegi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chalo, thank god! I make u laugh.....

    ReplyDelete