Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Meee??? I'm fine, REALLY!

We all love our worlds. Seperate from the others, better not to divulge too much - u kno, like the basic protection policy of a computer. Install a reliable Anti-virus to make sure the hard disc doesn't crash. And dont u forget to update it!!! The newer version is a better block.

But we forget something, always. We are NOT COMPUTERS. We are humans who fortunately or unfortunately, have been designed to feel a lot more. There is more to us than pain, anguish, hurt, fear, defeat, dissappointment. There IS love. There IS compassion, loyalty, happiness, trust, joy, satisfaction, success, sunshine, peace of mind. There are HAPPY feelings too. Then why do we only concentrate on the unhappy elements and mould ourselves accordingly. To make sure we dont feel the 6 "wrongs' that WILL happen in life, we forget that there are more than 10 "rights" we should be living for and with.
  1. The conversion rate is better; 1: 1.7. For every 1 "wrong", i have a 1.7 "right".
  2. My GM's are better as well; they are at 40%

( I can't think of the other calculations to prove my point)

Not that i m d perfect example. I want to be able to talk about my stuff freely, to the ones i want to. Without inhibition. I want them to do the same as well. If i take the step, will they. I dont know. I just wish i did.

But we are strong enough to deal with anything, right? Or wrong? And don't worry about me... I'm fine, REALLY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, I think they will talk too...REALLY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, why dont we start with u.... GAME???

    ReplyDelete
  3. U actually expect ME to back out of a challenge? :)

    ReplyDelete